We focus on ensuring our customers have the best technology to communicate, collaborate and innovate. We do this ensuring the technology they use is secure, dependable and ubiquitous. We then back up our solutions with leading 24/7/365 support.
Food Supply Chain: From producers, processors, food transport/distribution, to grocers. We understand the special challenges that the sector faces to ensure that they meet regulatory compliance for food safety (HACCP), effectively manage the delivery of their product, and create a differentiated online experience for the end-consumer. Our client base is spread across several industries but we have a strong base in the food supply chain.
Some of our past projects include:
- For nearly 15 years creating, maintaining and hosting e-commerce and delivery management systems used by several grocery store banners and food distributors and processors. .
- Creating an ERP solution for a BC based wholesale food supplier providing a web portal and back-end management solution.
- Developing special ordering systems for marine products wholesale distributor.
- Quality management software used in grain exports, pharma and food processing.
- Creating the AgriFood resource guide platform for the BC Ministry of Agriculture - an online tool to permit food processors, and producers to analyse product risk.
Community/Social Enterprise: Our customers include a broad range of non-profit, community focused organizations in the field of social services, family counselling, social housing, public health, hospitals and sports organizations. We understand the challenges of working in a collaborative, open environment while safeguarding personal records and delivering community focused services, often into remote communities.
Energy/Industrial: We support technology in the energy, manufacturing and critical infrastructure field. We meet the IT needs of engineering services firms, conduct security penetration testing of the data network for critical infrastructure, and partner with Dassault Systems to deliver engineering and operations management