Portland Data Centre
Based in Portland our state of the art server farm provides redundant and backup compute and data resoruces for variouse Mighty Oaks platforms requiring US data residency. . It also is among the best connected data centers in the world. It is the U.S. point of presence for the New Cross Pacific and Hawaiki transpacific subsea cables that provide direct, low latency connectivity between the United States and the Asia-Pacific region. This facility is certified for compliance with several industry and regulatory standards,with annual, independent audits according to: EU-US Privacy Shield framework; SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, SOC 3; NIST 800-53; ITAR; SSAE 18. Protected with 5-zone security.
- Multi-faceted network designed to maintain continuous communication whatever the situation
- Proactive Layer 3 and Layer 4 DDoS protection.
- 100% network and bandwidth uptime commitment
- Multi-carrier with direct connections onto Alaska Communications, CenturyLink, Cogent, Comcast, Customers, Frontier, Freewire Broadband, Level3, LS Networks, Spectrum Networks, Verizon Business, and Zayo.
- Layer 2 access to an additionalo 80 on-net carriers.
- Subsea connectivity to Asia-Pacific being the US mainland point of presence for the New Cross Pacific and Hawaiki transpacific subsea cables.
Continuous Power and Cooling
- 100% SLA on power, network and bandwidth
- Multiple 2 (N+1) UPS Power Bussess
- Hot/cold aisle configuration
- N+1 Redundant Cooling
- 1.3 PUE rating