V7 Black Cat5e Shielded (STP) Cable RJ45 Male to RJ45 Male 3m 10ft - 9.8 ft Category 5e Network Cable for Modem, Router, Hub, Patch Panel - First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - 100 Mbit/s - Patch Cable - Shielding - Gold Plated Contact - 24 AWG - Black
V7 Cat5e snagless molded network patch cables are designed to connect your computer with 10/100Base-T networks via cable modems, DSL routers, hubs, patch panels and other network equipment. The V7 Cat5e patch cables are used to access high-speed networks and/or the Internet, as well as carry many other signals such as telephony and video. The cables feature snagless molded connector boots to provide strain relief and ensure a durable and solid connection. V7 Cat5e cables are available in a wide range of colors and lengths.
- Use with 10Base-T, 100Base-T, and 1000Base-T networks; Ideal for higher bandwidth VoIP, video, and file transfers
- RJ45 connectors with snagless molded boots
- 24 AWG x 4 Pairs bare copper
- Performance Tested to 350Mhz
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) minimizes noise and inteference
Be the first to review!
Write your Own Review
You're reviewing: 3m Black Cat5e